As of January 26, we are fully open again!
Our stores are fully open again. Of course, the corona protocol below still applies:
For our stores
- Keep at least 1.5 meters apart;
- Please follow the instructions of our staff;
- We do not shake hands.
The following hygiene measures are observed
- Our employees wash their hands regularly;
- Coughing and sneezing is done in the inside of the elbow;
- Paper tissues and/or tissues will be used.
We provide a safe store floor as much as possible
- Employees with (mild) flu-like symptoms will stay home;
- We keep each other on our toes with regard to hygiene measures, so that they can be followed;
- We provide plenty of hand soap, disinfectant gel and tissues in the store;
- We clean regularly (especially door handles, light switches, stair railings, keyboards and mice);
- We "greet without touching. This avoids shaking hands and other direct contact and significantly reduces the risk of transmission through hands!
Inspiration: at I-KOOK customers' homes
These kitchens are newly completed!
Stay tuned for updates!
Kitchen trends 2024, your kitchen inspiration!
THE 2024 kitchen trends for your new kitchen or kitchen makeover can be found in this inspiration blog! I-...
Dekker countertops app: Test new countertops in your kitchen!
Look, test & combine: Free countertop inspiration app! Find a kitchen countertop pick...
How to clean your countertops? 7 Quick tips!
Cleaning your countertop properly is important for your health, as well as keeping your kitchen countertop much ...